Family-Based immigration

Close family members can sponsor their foreign-born relatives for Permanent Resident Status in the United States.

American citizens may sponsor their:

  • Spouse
  • Sons and daughters of any age
  • Brothers and sisters (the sponsor must be 21 years or older)
  • Parents (the sponsor must be at least 21 years or older)

Permanent Residents may sponsor their:

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried sons and daughters of any age.
Did you know…

People who are sponsored to immigrate may also include their children under the age of 21. Some children may continue to qualify for immediate immigration even if they “age-out” by turning 21 before the case is concluded due to quota backlogs.

Small World Immigration takes the hassle and confusion out of the Immigration Process.

Contact Us Today!