Adjustment of Status

Foreign-born employees already in the U.S. can change their visa status to Permanent Resident. They apply through a process called Adjustment of Status.

Did you know…

Failing to include all supporting documentation will result in USCIS issuing a Request for Evidence, or a series of Requests for Evidence, increasing USCIS processing times by many months.

Small World Immigration takes the hassle and confusion out of the Immigration Process.

Contact Us Today!