Small World Immigration makes life easy for our clients. We get rid of immigration-related stress for HR professionals and general counsels so they can focus on what they do best – hiring the best candidates from all over the world.
- We are always available to talk to our clients, and we are committed to answering questions and solving problems quickly and efficiently; when you call us, you will talk to a real person.
- Only experienced law professionals do the work. We don’t rely on interns and new lawyers.
- We keep up-to-date on all immigration law issues so that our clients comply with the ever-changing rules, regulations and policy of the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and U.S. State Department.
At Small World Immigration:
- We believe that personal is better. An experienced legal professional is always ready to talk directly to you one-on-one.
- You’ll never get run-of-the-mill advice. We take the time to understand your company’s hiring needs so we can provide the best services, on-time and on-budget.
- We aim to make your life easy. We take care of the burden of immigration and visa issues related to hiring foreign born born professionals, ensuring i-9 compliance, helping maintain employee status, demystifying the process of applying for a visa at U.S. embassies worldwide, and providing a start to finish strategy on immigration.