People born abroad can apply for U.S. citizenship through a process called Naturalization. The most common way to qualify is for the applicant to be living in the U.S. as a permanent resident for:

  • five years nonstop or;
  • three years nonstop if the permanent residence was given because of marriage to a U.S. citizen
Did you know…

Departing the U.S. for six months or more may stop the clock to qualify for Naturalization. One exception is for employees of U.S. companies who are assigned to work overseas under certain circumstances

Small World Immigration takes the hassle and confusion out of the Immigration Process.

Contact Us Today!